Fullstack software developer (m/f/d) at gis GmbH
We at gis – a company located in the heart of the innovation location Baden-Württemberg – have 1 goal:
To provide a state-of-the-art, scalable standard IT and process platform as well as powerful applications for our customers with a small and very dedicated team. Our core areas include access control, authorization management, visitor & external employee management as well as self-service portals, onboarding processes and much more.
With our applications and services, we enable customers to create a complete digital process world. With the flexibly deployable services, apps and modules, we offer our customers the opportunity to realize a real digital transformation in their companies in the shortest possible time and to develop it permanently.
Our headquarters in Trossingen are located between the Black Forest and the Swabian Alb – framed by the cities of Villingen, Rottweil and Tuttlingen. Likewise, we are currently planning to open another office in Stuttgart. However, if you want to work with us from somewhere else in the world, no problem – just work where you can get the most power.
Become a supporting part of it – not a number
We are at home in the “country” – but not in the “valley of the clueless” and certainly not at the end of the world. We focus on creativity, performance, responsibility, transparency, passion, respect and a sense of purpose. For some this may sound antiquated, for us the principles – Our compass!
Your tasks as a fullstack software developer
As a full-stack developer, you are responsible for services and WebApp from zero to one hundred. You will be instrumental in architecture description, modeling, backend/front-end development and deployment. But the most important thing is, you can’t be afraid of change.
- You know your way around .Net Core (MVC, Web API), if you then have additional knowledge of code architecture in dotnet core, that’s a plus.
- You are familiar with working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You have knowledge and experience with microservices, serverless architectures, and domain-driven design.
- You are no stranger to Docker containers and Kubernetes and have experience with them or are looking forward to gaining knowledge in this area.
- Some knowledge of workflow engines and BMPN is welcome.
- You have a high demand on code quality and security
- You are a team player and used to work remotely as well
- In the end, and most importantly, you’re excited about what you’re developing and ready to make a difference.
Thereby you use modern technologies (tech stack)
– Frameworks: ASP.NET Core 3.x / ASP.NET 6.x, Vue.js
– Working environment: A combination of on-premises and cloud
– Tools: VS Code/ VS Enterprise (your choice), Postman, LinqPad, K8s Dashboard, Camunda Cockpit.
– Technologies: SQL, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Nexus, SVN/GIT, Redis
What we offer
We offer an environment in which our employees work independently. You actively determine your role in the company and receive significant support from us in your development. We give you the freedom you need for your performance – embedded in small teams. We have flat structures and work process-oriented, hand in hand. Our communication is open and honest – our employees always know where they stand. You determine your own place to a large extent through your commitment, performance and reliability – our understanding of special appreciation. Your opinion is important to us, we will use suggestions to shape the future of gis together.